Grafted In - Messianic Prayer shawl - Tallit with blessing in Hebrew on the collar band.
Size: 20 x 68 inch / 50 x 170 cm.
Color: Black and Gold stripes.
Comes with matching tallit bag.
On the corners of this tallit are four scriptures.
1) But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings. (Malachi 4:2)
2) And they desired of Him that they might only touch the hem of His garment. And as many as touched it were made perfectly well. (Matthew 14:35)
3) For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. (Corinthians 5:21)
4) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. (Isaiah 53:5)
How to put on a Tallit.
Step 1: Open the tallit and hold it in both hands so you can see the blessing on the collar.
Step 2: Say the blessing before putting on the garment. Baruch atah adonai eloheinu melech ha'olam asher kid'shanu b'mitvotav v'tzivanu l'hitatef batzitzit
Blessed art Thou, O Lord our God, King of the universe, who hast hallowed us by Thy commandments, and hast commanded us to enwrap ourselves in the fringed garment.
Step 3: Kiss the end of the collar where the last word of the blessing is embroidered and then kiss the first word that is embroidered on the collar.
Step 4: Wrap the tallit around your shoulders and adjust the garment so it sits on your shoulders comfortably. Some people also hold it over their head first to create a private space for prayer.
Shipped to you direct from the Holy Land.
|Manufacturer||Prayer Shawls from Jerusalem|
- Record time all the way from JerusalemReview by John Tate
The tallit arrived this morning and I haven't been able to put it down. It is a beautiful item and so well made. The grafted in blessing just adds to the the beauty of this tallit. I might also add that The Jerusalem Gift Shop really lives up to the statement 'Fast Order Turnaround'. This came in record time all the way from Jerusalem. I can't praise the staff highly enough.
- The perfect giftReview by Kelly Renfrey
I was so excited when I unwrapped this gift and saw exactly what it was. It is beautifully made and the grafted in blessing completes the beautiful Tallit. I was also told the delivery and customer service was exceptional. Many Thanks
- Grafted In ChristReview by Paul
Dear Ian, Blessing on Israel & you! This is a great talit. Beautiful design. The prayer is perfect. I will always shop with you. Blessing In Christ, Paul
- Excellent Prayer ShawlReview by Riyan
Excellent (value) product - I shall be shopping with you guys in Jerusalem again very soon - Thank you for your great service
- I LOOVVVEEE MY Tallit!!!!Review by WandaMarie Middleton
Thank you so much Ian!! I absolutely love my Tall it! I feel connected to my Jewish roots!! I am a descendant of the Ashkenazim Jews and my husband's heritage is from the Ethiopian Jews. I am so happy! It is so beautiful!
- Awesome Prayer ShawlReview by Sylvia
Thank you Ian for the wonderful job on sending my sister's prayer shawl for her birthday. She was so happy and cried for the gift being wrapped so beautifully. The prayer shawl itself was so beautiful, she was very happy and felt so very speical. Thank you again and again.
- Best Christmas present ever!Review by Esther
"My family placed this fantastic prayer shawl order in mid December and we received it 10 days after. This is a great efforts, well done team! I will recommend this beautiful prayer shawl to all followers of Jesus Christ in-deed! I love the words of God quoted as it's written in the Bible.
we placed the shawl on our children who are poorly and they were made whole In Jesus name. Amen. "
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $39.95
Special Price $29.95
$5.95 As low as: $3.95