These inspiring necklaces with color options for women feature the 'Priestly Blessing" in Hebrew from Numbers 6:24-26. Inscribed exclusively in 24k pure gold on cubic zirconia with sterling silver.
This stunning piece of gift jewelry from Israel shall be treasured by the one you care for.
Free magnifying glass included, as seen in the pictures.
A Judaica gift that is sure to be received with joy and gratitude.
- The Priestly Blessing inscribed with pure 24k Gold
- Cubic Zirconia stone (17mm x 12mm including the bail)
- 925 Sterling Silver Gold bail
- 925 Sterling Silver Italian Box chain
- Gift her the protection of God's Word through this scripture pendant
- Great gift for women made more elegant by shipping with a beautiful jewelry box and magnifying glass
These beautifully crafted pendants come to you straight from the Holy City of Jerusalem.
[May] Adonai bless you, and guard you –
- יְבָרֶכְךָ יהוה, וְיִשְׁמְרֶךָ
- (Yevhārēkh-khā Adhōnāy veyishmerēkhā ...)
[May] Adonai make His face shine unto you, and be gracious to you –
- יָאֵר יהוה פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ, וִיחֻנֶּךָּ
- ("Yāʾēr Adhōnāy pānāw ēlekhā viḥunnékkā ...)
[May] Adonai lift up His face unto you, and give to you peace –
- יִשָּׂא יהוה פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ, וְיָשֵׂם לְךָ שָׁלוֹם
- ("Yissā Adhōnāy pānāw ēlekhā viyāshēm lekhā shālōm.")
From the times of the Temple to modern-day synagogues and homes in which the faithful gather to pray, the Priestly Blessing has been one of the most overt and important acts of piety and deep connection with God. By receiving it, we can be sure that His benevolence is everlasting, and a Jewish gift that bears the venerable prayer in an extraordinary way of keeping this on a loved one’s mind. The Jewish necklace you see here is the gift for her to embrace.
This Jewish pendant consists of a breathtaking sterling silver frame & bail, as well as the radiant cubic zirconia the Priestly Blessing is carefully imprinted onto with 24 karat gold as the “ink” with which every letter and symbol has been painstakingly created. The blessing acts as a border containing two hands set in its unmistakable pose, and a Star of David that comes together from strands of gold. All these imprints are remarkable not just for their symbolism, but because of our proprietary technique employed in making them amazingly complex and the Jewish necklaces bearing them truly unique gifts.
Hear, O Israel: the LORD our God, the LORD is one.
Shipped to you direct from Jerusalem.