Clay Oil Lamp - Herodian style with Jar and Virgin olive oil from the Galilee This Herodian style clay oil lamp with matching Jar is a creation of Arik Pelzig (potter son of the famous Israeli sculptor Perli Pelzig) and is formed in his studio on Mount Zion. These lamps are made to look old like they have just been discovered in an archaeological dig.
Clay lamp - size: 4 x 3 inches approx.
Jar - size: 3.5 inches high.
Olive oil - size: 55ml. - 1.85oz.
Clay lamp replica from period: 50 BC to AD 50 - hand made in Jerusalem
Economy Packaging: No Special Finish
Note: Color of clay may vary slightly - Oil bottle may vary according to supply.
Great Christian Gift from the Holy Land
The Kingdom of Heaven at that time will be like ten bridesmaids who took their lamps and went out to meet the groom. (Matthew 25:1)
To use this oil lamp you need any cooking oil, but the best kind is Olive Oil.
Note: seepage may occur so place on a saucer. Shape of vase and or lamp may change according to supply.
Shipped direct from the Holy Land.
|Manufacturer||Holy Land Christian Gifts|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $5.95
Special Price $4.70
Regular Price: $179.95
Special Price $129.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $19.95
- Review by Sandi Calvin
- oil lamp and jar Recieved my oil lamp and jar today, and was very pleased. The arrival time, and the packaging, the note, and updates no shipping, could not have been better. Thank you
- Review by Pamela Evakich
- lamp and a necklace I recieved my lamp and also a necklace today. I was pleased with the packaging and personal note. the items are just as decribed and shown on your website,. Thank you, and Shalom!
- Review by Betty Mikolaitis
- clay oil lamp and jar "I received my clay oil lamp and jar today and I love them.
- Review by Carol Ankrom
- Clay Oil Lamp I received my purchase of the Clay Oil Lamp and was very pleased with the sculpturing and feel of it. It is delicate and lovely. When I use it, I will remember the words of the Holy Scripture. I am keeping watch and prepared for the Bridegroom!