Israel Holyland Travel Ltd. established from the love to Israel. This beautiful country has many years of history and legacy that is meaningful to all religions. The company is founded with the belief that each person should come to Israel at least once in their life. Explore the land and be connected to its roots in the best possible way.
Each on our team is similar with the connection to the land and the purpose to give each tourist an experience of a life time.
Israel Holyland Travel believes in the importance of pilgrimage to the Land of the Bible and the direct, personal, physical and spiritual benefit the pilgrim receives in coming to Israel to walk and pray in the holy places and to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Israel, the Holy Land is holy to all the monotheistic faiths and as such is recognized in its central and unique spiritual place in each of these religions.
The company and staff see great importance and a calling to help Christians throughout the world strengthen their ties to the Land of the Bible and thereby strengthening their faith in the teachings of the Bible.
The vision of Israel Holyland Travel is to be the leading company in Israel for Christian tourists from all over the world, understanding the needs and wishes coming to the holy land. The company and staff are committed to assure all the highest standards in tourist services and attention to the spiritual needs of their clients to give them the experience of their life.
Our Tours – Receive your blessing!
With a wide variety of Israel Tour Packages, Israel Holyland Travel helps you explore Israel on your terms. Whether Christian or Jewish, a first-time visitor or veteran pilgrim, an individual or large group, we’ve got a package that will turn your ideal trip through the Land of Milk and Honey into a reality.
Israel Holyland Travel has been satisfying many tourists from all around the world. We specialize in tours for Evangelic, Protestants, Catholic and Orthodox Tourism. Our benefit is our ability to make tailor made programs according your personal denomination. We also offer attractive Jewish tours for the Bar Mitzvah celebration.
Israel Holyland Travel stands out in the list of Christian Tourism and Evangelica Itinerary in Israel. We are here to satisfy every curiosity. Travel through the Holy Land to explore the sites of the Bible or combine it with a regional tour. From Israel, continue on to see the sites in Bethlehem and Jericho, Jordan or Egypt. Israel Holyland Travel has different packages so you can see them all.
Our Christian Tours include:
- Holy Land Pilgrimage Tours
- Footsteps of Jesus Tour
- Bible Tour
- The Feast of the Tabernacle Tour
- Feast of the Annunciation Tour
- Easter Tour
Each of our Christian tours to Israel includes visits to the Galilee, Jordan River, Nazareth and Jerusalem, as well as other holy spots important to believers of the Christian faith.
For those interested in other countries in the region, Israel Holyland Travel offers the following Christian combination tours to Israel:
- Israel + Bethlehem & Jericho: Explore the city of Jesus’ birth and the Church of the Nativity. Travel to Jericho, the oldest city in the world set alongside the Jordan River. Explore the modern city and learn about its long history, starting with the biblical Battle of Jericho and then touched by the Persian, Hellenistic, Babylonian, Roman and Ottoman Empires.
- Israel + Jordan: Visit the Jordanian side of the Dead Sea for views Sodom & Gomorrah, and the nearby Byzantine Church built in Lot’s honor. Experience the city of Aqaba, once King Solomon’s port, and Petra, a mountain fortress inhabited by Esau’s descendants, the Edomites. Travel to ancient Madaba and the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George to see ancient mosaics of the Holy Land. Visit Mount Nebo, believed to be Moses’ tomb, and view the Plains of Moab where the tribes of Israel once camped.
- Israel + Egypt: Explore the Pyramids from up close. Recreate the Exodus from Egypt, stopping at biblical marks in the Wilderness of Shur, the Nile River and Mount Sinai. Ride a camel up Mount Moses, visit St. Catherine’s Monastery built where Moses’ infamous bush is believed to have burned. Journey to the Red Sea for a breathtaking view of Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Israel.
Our Christian Tours to Israel can be combined with any of the regional tours to Bethlehem & Jericho, Jordan and Egypt to fully experience your Christian faith and fulfill your dreams of walking the Bible.
Each group will have a great opportunity to meet one of the Christian leaders in Israel to receive their blessing!
If you are looking for a meaningful, spiritual, religious journey through the Holy Land and the Christian Bible then look no further – our “Footsteps of Jesus” Tour is for you!
This spiritual, Christian group tour introduces you to all of the most significant places in Jesus’ life. While traveling through the Holy Land, you will explore the most important Christian sites in Israel and pray in the same spaces as Jesus once performed his miracles. Israel Holyland Travel’s “Footsteps of Jesus” Tour offers you the chance to walk where Jesus walked! You will go down the same paths he once took, exploring his birthplace, the Gospel Trail and Jerusalem through to his final steps and crucifixion.
For more information and booking, contact us!
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website: www.israelholylandtravel.com
Our telephone: 972-50-6214155 God Bless You!
The founder – Raphael Ben Hur
The founder of Israel Holyland Travel is Raphael Ben Hur. He has served in many senior government positions in Israel throughout a career that has spanned over 32 years (1979-2011). Ben Hur has held senior executive positions in the Israel Ministry of Transportation and the Israel Railways (1984-1997). For the last 14 years he has served as a Senior Director General, in the Israel Ministry of Tourism (1997-2011).
For nine years (2002-2011) Ben Hur has been the Senior Director General for Tourism Services at the Israel Ministry of Tourism. In his position he has also served periodically as the acting director General of the Ministry.
In this capacity he has been involved in many important development projects and services which have been of particular importance and benefit to the Christian Pilgrimage Community. These include:
- the development of tourism services, facilities and sites in Nazareth
- the reopening and development of the authentic baptism site of Jesus, Qasar Al Yahud in the Jordan Valley across from Jericho
- the restoration of the access road to the St. George Monastery
- the development of the Gospel Trail, a 60-kilometer trail through the Galilee hills highlighting the life and Ministry of Jesus in the Galilee.
Through his office:
- a Christian Tourism Services unit within the Israel Ministry of Tourism has been created
- a joint Israel Palestinian Mini-Marathon for Peace is run every year in Jerusalem in the memory of Pope John Paul II
- special services and border crossing procedures are put in effect to ease and speed up the flow of pilgrimages and visitors to the holy sites in Jerusalem and Bethlehem during the Christmas season.
Ben Hur is well known around the world due to his extensive work throughout the years in the Ministry of Tourism. He has close connections to the highest Influential personas in the Christian and Jewish organizations around the world, as well as with the Christian establishments and leaders in the holy land. Over these years, Ben Hur has met with Christian leaders from all over the world, assisting them to achieve their goals and dreams in their activities in Israel. His efforts include his work with the National Nigerian Pilgrimage Commission in their work to bring nearly 20,000 Nigerian pilgrims to Israel annually and similarly Christian pilgrims from far over the world.
These connections are coming as a great advantage to the groups and individual clients of Israel Holyland Travel on their tour to Israel.
Mr. Ben Hur holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in International relations and Political Science (Hebrew University1979) and a law degree (International Center Herzyilia 2000) as well as certificates and studies in mediation (2001) and public management (1977).
Follow News from Jerusalem