Grafted In - Messianic Prayer shawl - Tallit with blessing in Hebrew on the collar band.
Size: 20 x 68 inch / 50 x 170 cm.
Color: Blue and Gold stripes.
Comes with matching tallit bag.
On the corners of this tallit are four scriptures.
1) But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings. (Malachi 4:2)
2) And they desired of Him that they might only touch the hem of His garment. And as many as touched it were made perfectly well. (Matthew 14:35)
3) For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. (Corinthians 5:21)
4) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. (Isaiah 53:5)
How to put on a Tallit.
Step 1: Open the tallit and hold it in both hands so you can see the blessing on the collar.
Step 2: Say the blessing before putting on the garment. Baruch atah adonai eloheinu melech ha'olam asher kid'shanu b'mitvotav v'tzivanu l'hitatef batzitzit
Blessed art Thou, O Lord our God, King of the universe, who hast hallowed us by Thy commandments, and hast commanded us to enwrap ourselves in the fringed garment.
Step 3: Kiss the end of the collar where the last word of the blessing is embroidered and then kiss the first word that is embroidered on the collar.
Step 4: Wrap the tallit around your shoulders and adjust the garment so is sits on your shoulders comfortably. Some people also hold it over their head first to create a private space for prayer.
- All corners contain the commanded Tzitzit (white and blue thread)
- Four Messianic Prophecy Scriptures about Yeshua (Jesus) on the four corners.
- Grafted In Messianic Pendent is included.
- Tallit comes in a bag with zipper from the same material of High Quality.
Shipped to you direct from the Holy Land.