Hand made 'Grafted In' jewelry from believers working within the Old City Walls of Jerusalem.
These beautifully hand-crafted Messianic pendants are straight from the Christian Quarter of the Old City. They present a graphic picture of Paul's words in Romans 11 as he carefully explained to the Gentiles that when they personally give their lives to Jesus, they are 'grafted in' to the natural olive tree of Israel and become partakers of all the promises of God.The pendants are a wonderful reminder of God's grace to us all!
Grafted In - The Messianic Seal of Jerusalem Pendant uniting Menorah Star of David and Fish.
And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, do not boast against the branches. But if you boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.
Size: 1.5 inches / 3.5 cm high.
For matching Earring and Pendant Set click here
Beautiful Christian gift direct to you from the Holy Land - jewelry that reflects your understanding of God's Word!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $56.95
Special Price $24.95
Roman Glass Oval 'Star of David with Cross' Messianic Pendant - Sterling Silver - Made in the Holy Land
Regular Price: $69.95
Special Price $49.95
- Review by Pam
- Beautiful I was so excited to receive this necklace as a Christmas gift. It is so beautiful and the craftsmanship is exceptional. I love the concept of being grafted-in. I will be ordering more items from you in the future.
- Review by Shannon
- Perfect Simply elegant. Great quality as well. Will be back to order more items from my favorite gift shop in the Holy Land. Bless you! Shalom
- Review by Calucha
- Fantastic Pendant This pendant I highly recommend - Is much better in your hand than you can see from the picture - I shall be ordering more Grafted in pendants from you guys shortly
- Review by Mr and Mrs Horne
- My husband gave My husband gave me the silver pendant \grafted in\" and I love it! I wore it to church today and had several comments on it. My husband said thanks for getting it shipped so fast."
- Review by Lynn Anderson
- I received my sterling silver I received my sterling silver messianic seal necklace yesterday. I really, really, like it. If you are trying to decide whether to buy it, go ahead. It is a very nice quality. The whole experience was great. The sellers treated me with great respect and I received the necklace very quickly.
- Review by Linda McElwain
- I ordered this pendant I ordered this pendant and I received it today! It is totally beautiful and real heavy. I love it. I've ordered jewelry in the past and it's all been beautiful. I get many questions asked when people see these too. My pendant arrived timely and in excellent shape. I am so glad I found this site and have ordered many items and will continue to do so. I know I am helping Israel by shopping here.
- Review by Anitra Dear
- This pendant is amazing This pendant is amazing. Everywhere I wear it people come up and admire it and ask what it means. It's a new way to share my faith with complete strangers! It is beautiful, quality work. I have ordered many things from this site and am very pleased! Keep up the good work!
- Review by Julie McDougall
- my pendant I love my pendant and so I ordered one for a friend. It is unique and people always notice it and ask about it. The Jerusalem Gift Shop was great to work with and quick shipping my order. Thank you!!
- Review by Evette Clark
- New Braunfels, Texas USA "I ordered two of these Grafted-In pendants from The Jerusalem Gift shop and am thoroughly and genuinely pleased with these necklaces! Beautiful and well made! The service and help I received from Ian was both outstanding and very friendly. I highly recommend The Jerusalem Gift Shop!
Evette C Clark
New Braunfels, Texas USA"
- Review by Peggy Shannon Thornhill
- The Jerusalem Gift Shop The Jerusalem Gift Shop is your one stop shop for Israael products, I love my jewerly. The customer service is the very best.
- Review by Janice Kniep
- beautiful things "I was so happy to find The Jerusalem Gift Shop on a google search. There are so many unique and beautiful things on the site. I immediately ordered the grafted in silver pendant. I was ecstatic when I received it. The craftsmanship and quaility are superb. I wore it for the first time today and it brought many interesting conversations at the Starbucks in the Seattle where I get my morning coffee and at my workplace. I am already planning to purchase one for my Mother, each Sister, and my Daughter. I must add that the customer service was above and beyond compare. Very fast, courteous and responsive. Just an all around great shopping experience.
A very satisfied customer!"