Stainless Steel revolving Hebrew scripture ring Ani Le Dodi Ve Dodi Li which means: I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine.
This beautiful phrase, taken from Song of Songs has adorned many ketubot and wedding rings. It is one of the most meaningful symbols of a traditional Jewish wedding.
Shipped to you direct from the Holy Land.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $999.95
Special Price $789.95
Regular Price: $17.85
Special Price $9.95As low as: $6.25
Regular Price: $1,495.95
Special Price $1,195.95
- Review by Jacob Morrison
- wedding rings My wife and i wear these for our wedding rings. They work very good. We are very very pleased with them. Our relationship is well and blessed as we're reminded of our redemption and reconciliation. A reminder of our love for eachother and His love for us.
- Review by Jill
- I am my Beloved and my Beloved is mine bought this for my husband & myself. very nice & well worth the low price! thank you!
- Review by Carlos Castillo
- The Most Beautiful Ring! i got two of this rings, one for me and and the other one for my wife and they are beautiful! They are a piece of art. im planning to get another one for my friend. I guarantee you will love them.
- Review by Linda McElwain
- Ring for a gift The ring was great! My brother loved it......I gave it as a present for the birth of our Lord Jesus/Yeshua. Great gift at a great price! This gift shop and it's owner are truly a place/person of integrity. I don't find this much in the USA anymore........God bless you Ian and Jerusalem!! Shalom!
- Review by Jeff Fountain, New Mexico USA
- Better than expected! The rings arrived quickly, they were well wrapped, in perfect condition. The price compared to quality is great, they are very nice rings. The entire experience with JGS has been great.