SKIN & BODY CARE WITH BIBLICAL HERBS Of the Dead Sea, Bethlehem, Hebron & Galilee Region by Kedem of Israel.
Unique preparation with lifting, hydrating and vein-toning properties. Minimizes formation of wrinkles, as well as skin bags under the eyes. Contains a natural sunscreen of 13, which is naturally present in Shea butter.
Size: 30 ml / 1.01 Fl. Oz.
- Cypress is a vascular toner, helping minimize swelling. Beneficial to combat skin ageing, by balancing loss of humidity.
- Wormwood enhances skin reparation, tones and lifts the skin.
- St John's wort is anti-inflammatory and tissue healing.
- Geranium is regenerating and tissue healing, balancing sebum creation, thereby promoting epidermis flexibility flexibility. It enhances blood blood circulation and helps cleanse the skin.
- Everlasting is a powerful skin regenerating agent, which also repairs skin.
- Shea butter is rich in antioxidants and vitamins, hydrates and protects the skin. It contains a natural sunscreen.
Always take a small amount and melt between fingers. In the morning, apply a small amount, on the face and on the neck. In the evening may be applied following the MESHI serum in small quantities on required skin parts, including areas under the eyes (do not start treatment around eyes before one week of application on other parts of the face.)
* Dermatologically tested, not tested on animals. ONLY FOR EXTERNAL USE.
Purely vegetal ingredients.
Usage precautions : As for any product containing essential oils:
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse eyes with water.
- To test for any sensitivity, start by applying a small quantity of the product. In case of abnormal reaction (headaches, persistent skin reddening, nausea, dizziness), discontinue the usage of the product.
The efficacy of Herbs of KEDEM products is optimized by the dosage and the synergy of the plants being used.
Licensed by the Israeli Ministry of Health.
Shipped to you direct from the Holy Land.
|Manufacturer||Kedem - Healing Products|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $39.95
Special Price $34.95